Joint-Stock Company “PAVLODARENERGO” is a vertically integrated company, including all elements of energy supply in Pavlodar region (generation, transmission and sales of energy resources).
The Company was founded in 2000 and has been operating since then. On November 15, 2000, “Northern heating networks” LLP was registered, which was reorganized into “PAVLODARENERGO” JSC on June 25, 2002.
“PAVLODARENERGO”, JSC unites the following enterprises
- Pavlodar CHP-2;
- Pavlodar CHP-3;
- Ekibastuz CHP;
- “Pavlodarskiye teplovyie seti” LLP (heating networks in Pavlodar and Ekibastuz cities);
- “Pavlodar Regional Electric Distribution Company” JSC;
- “Pavlodarenergosbyt” LLP.
Total installed electric capacity of power plants is 662 MW, the installed heat is 2,240 Gcal/h. Main raw material used in the industry is hardcoal of Ekibastuz basin.
“PAVLODARENERGO” JSC supplies electricity for the territory of Pavlodar region with a total area of 105.9 thousand square kilometers with a population of 747.1 thousand.
Electricity output of the Company for the year 2016 amounted to 3,829,000 million kWh.
Electricity generated by “PAVLODARENERGO” JSC is supplied to markets of Karagandy, Akmola, Eastern Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions of Kazakhstan. The length of power supply lines of the Company is 15,934 km. The total length of heating networks is 760.9 km.
The Company is actively implementing principles of corporate governance, optimizing business processes and improving the practice in accordance with international standards in fields of manufacturing, health protection and social sphere.
“PAVLODARENERGO” JSC has the following certificates
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System (2009);
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (2009);
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (2011);
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System (2015).
In 2016 external audit confirmed the certificates.
Sustainable operations in “PAVLODARENERGO” JSC were confirmed in 2017 by Fitch Ratings international rating agency, which assigned the Company foreign and local currency long-term issuer default rating at “B+” level and the national long-term rating at “BBBkaz” level with a stable outlook in July 2016.
Full list of rating actions
- Foreign and Local Currency Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at “В+” level; the Outlook is stable;
- National Long-Term Rating at “BBB(kaz)” level; the Outlook is stable;
- Local-Currency Senior Unsecured Rating of bonds at “B+” level;
- Local-Currency Senior Unsecured Rating at “B+” level/recovery rating “RR4”.