“Pavlodar Regional Electric Distribution Company” JSC (“Pavlodar REDC” JSC, the Company) was founded on January 29, 1998, in January 1999 the company was re-registered as the Open Joint-Stock Company, and in December 2003 – as Joint-Stock Company.
Main operations of the Company are transmission and distribution of electricity in 11 districts of Pavlodar region, as well as in Pavlodar and Aksu cities. Industrial capacities are located in the city of Pavlodar and in Pavlodar region.
Electric networks of “Pavlodar Regional Electric Distribution Company” JSC through electric networks of “KEGOC” JSC are connected to the unified power system of Kazakhstan and to networks of Russia, which allows the Company to transmit electricity, generated by Pavlodar CHP # 1, 2 and 3. CHP # 1 is owned by “Aluminum of Kazakhstan” JSC, CHP 2 and 3 are owned by “PAVLODARENERGO” JSC.
The majority of enterprises of Pavlodar region which is the industrial region of Kazakhstan with a concentration of approximately 5000 companies of various forms of ownership and with population of 747,1 thousand are connected to the electricity networks of the Company.
Total number of employees of the Company as of March 1, 2013 is 2017 people.
- License # 13006492 dated on April 24, 2013 for conducting kinds of works (services) in the sphere of architecture and urban construction at the territory of the RK.
- Companies, performing maintenance and repair of electric grids and sub-stations of 10-35 KV – Eastern and Western enterprises of electric networks. They include 11 districts of electric grids (DEG), providing service to grids of 10-0.4 KV, according to their location:
- Aktogay, Bayan-Aul, Irtysh, Maysk DEGs and Aksu electric grids of the Western enterprise (Left shore);
- Zhelezinsk, Kachirsk, Liebyazhnsk, Pavlodar, Uspensk DEGs of the Eastern enterprise (Right shore);
Companies, performing maintenance and repair of electric grids and sub-stations of 10-35 KV – Eastern and Western enterprises of electric networks. They include 11 districts of electric grids (DEG), providing service to grids of 10-0.4 KV, according to their location:
- City electric grids enterprise;
- City intra-household grids enterprise, not relating to regulated kinds of services;
- Industrial units and services.
- Aerial lines of 220-0.4 KV, with a length of 15 182 km
- Cable lines with a length of 746.017 km
Republic of Kazakhstan, 140000, Pavlodar city, Krivenko street, 27, tel. +7 (7182) 32-20-22
Certificate of state re-registration of a legal entity # 4220-1945-JSC
BIN 980 240 000 752, TRN 451 800 064 034
Certificate on VAT registration record: Series 45001 # 0001051, as of October 7, 2009
IIC KZ409420022030000208В “Eximbank Kazakhstan” JSC, Almaty city