Strategic goal of “PAVLODARENERGO” JSC is building up an advanced energy company, providing balanced and sustainable development of energy system In Pavlodar region for facilitating the economical growth of the region. The Company is actively implementing advanced world practices and builds up its operations in accordance with the international standards in the sphere of manufacturing, environment, health safety and social sphere.
By means of increasing the efficiency of operations “PAVLODARENERGO” JSC is aimed at increasing the market value of assets and investment attractiveness of the Company.
Reaching the goals set will be ensured at the expense of implementing the strategic initiatives on the following directions:
- Improvement of governance system and certification for compliance with requirements of international standards;
- Modernization of equipment with the purpose of increasing the technical level of production, decreasing risks and shut-downs, exclusion of idle times;
- Implementation of energy saving and energy efficient technologies when generating and transmitting energy;
- Minimizing specific costs for producing a unit of heat and electricity power;
- Compliance with requirements of international, republican and intra-industrial normative legislative documents in the sphere of environmental protection;
- Strengthening requirements to health safety of personnel, industrial safety, as well as decreasing traumatism;
- Continuous education with the purpose of increasing the professional level of employees;
- Implementation of enterprise automated management system;
- Prevention of environmental pollution.
Within frames of this investment program a number of large-scale measures for modernizing equipment, aimed at increasing the generation, decreasing losses when transmitting electricity and heat power and enhancement of environmental parameters of operations is stipulated.